Skip to the content.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Economies of Scale
- Ability to do things more efficiently or at a lower-cost per unit when operating at a larger scale.
- Cloud providers are large businesses leveraging the benefits of economies of scale.
- Providers can then pass the savings on to their customers.
- Cloud providers can also make deals with local governments and utilities to get tax savings
- lowering the price of power, cooling, and high-speed network connectivity between sites.
- Enables end users (customers) to acquire hardware at a lower cost than what you could achieve on your own.