Skip to the content.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Purchasing & Licensing Options
Azure purchasing options
- From Microsoft by signing up through Azure website Azure.com
- From Microsoft through a Microsoft representative
- From a Microsoft partner
- CSP = Cloud Solution Provider
- Offer a range of complete managed cloud solutions for Azure.
- Your partner will provide you with access to Azure, manage your billing, and provide support.
- Free access to some Azure products for 12 months
- $200 USD credit to spend for the first 30 days on any service.
- Sign-up from sign-up page
- Get billed for services as you use them
CSP (Cloud Solution Provider)
- Buy Azure services from a Microsoft Partner organization
- You will be billed by the partner organization.
- First line Azure support will be provided by the partner organization.
Azure in Open licensing
- You buy from a third party reseller using a 12 month upfront commitment
- Buy Azure Monetary Commitment credits to use in your subscription.
Enterprise Agreement (EA)
- For big enterprises
- EA Portal: enterprise overview of all the spending and budgeting for organization’s Azure spend
- Discounts: E.g. up to 30% cheaper virtual machines.
- Enterprise Level Capabilities and Features: Access to enterprise-only service.