If you are studying for AWS Developer Associate Exam, this guide will help you with quick revision before the exam. it can use as study notes for your preparation.Dashboard Other Certification Notes
What is Serverless?
- Serverless is a new paradigm in which the developers don’t have to manage servers anymore…
- They just deploy code
- They just deploy… functions !
- Initially… Serverless was a FaaS (Function as a Service)
- Serverless was pioneered by AWS Lambda but now also includes anything that’s managed: “databases, messaging, storage, etc.”
- Serverless does not mean there are no servers, it mostly means you don’t manage or provision them
Serverless services in AWS
- AWS Lambda & Step Functions
- AWS Cognito
- AWS API Gateway
- Amazon S3
- AWS SNS & SQS
- AWS Kinesis
- Aurora Serverless