AWS Devops Engineer Professional
Table of Contents
- SDLC Automation
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and Logging
- Policies and Standards Automation
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-CO1) examination validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. It is intended for individuals who perform a devops engineer role.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
Multiple response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options.
Minimum passing score: 750/1000
Number of questions: 75
- Time: 190 minutes to complete the exam (with a possibility to request 30 minutes extra for non-native english speakers)