AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
Table of Contents
- Permissions, Identity and Federation
- Networking and Hybrid
- Storage Services
- Compute, Scaling and Load Balancing
- Monitoring, Logging and Cost Management
- Data Analytics
- App Services, Containers and Serverless
- Caching, Delivery and Edge
- Migrations and Extensions
- Security and Configuration Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in AWS
- Infrastructure as Code
- Deployment and Management
- Everything Else
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect professional role. This exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Implement cost-control strategies.
- The exam may contain two types of questions:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple response
- Minimum passing score: 750/1000
- Number of questions: 75
- Time: 190 minutes to complete the exam (with a possibility to request 30 minutes extra for non-native english speakers)
- These notes are based on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional course by Adrian Cantrill and on Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional 2022 by Stephane Maarek
- All images present in the notes are taken from Adrian Cantrill’s GitHub repository for his course